Maxus Philippines roars the loudest in this month’s celebration of the Chinese New Year, with its Road to Great Deals, offering the biggest cash discounts, low downpayment and low monthly installments yet. On board your own Maxus vehicle, your senses are keenly tuned—just like the tiger—to see to it that all your home and business plans come to optimum fruition.
Starting you off roaring with positive energies with your ideal Maxus vehicle has been made so much easier, with these enticing cash discounts on the following models:
Maxus G50 MPV
- P50,000 discount on the G50 Premium AT (net SRP of P1,288,000)
- P103,000 discount on the G50 Elite AT (net SRP of P1,156,000)
- P103,000 discount on the G50 Pro AT (net SRP of P1,076,000)
- The G50 Comfort MT starts at P948,000
Maxus D60 SUV
- P80,000 discount on the D60 Elite AT (net SRP of P1,258,000)
- P104,000 discount on the D60 Pro AT (net SRP of P1,136,000)
Maxus D90 SUV
- P100,000 discount on the D90 Premium 4x4 (net SRP of P2,168,000)
- P100,000 discount on the D90 Premium 4x2 (net SRP of P1,818,000)
Maxus G10 Van
- P80,000 discount on the G10 Elite AT (net SRP of P1,710,000)
- P80,000 discount on the G10 Assist Package-Dealer Option (net SRP of P2,189,800)
Maxus V80 Van
- P30,000 discount on the V80 Transport MT 18 seater (net SRP of P1,258,000)
- P30,000 discount on the V80 Transport MT 15 seater (net SRP of P1,248,000)
- P140,000 discount on the V80 Comfort MT (net SRP of P1,430,000)
- P150,000 discount on the V80 Flex MT Cargo Van (net SRP of P1,040,000)
Maxus Philippines’ best-selling model, the T60 Pick-up is also available at the following prices:
- T60 Elite 4x4 AT at P1,328,000
- T60 Pro 4x2 AT at P1,078,000
- T60 Pro 4x2 MT at P998,000
And to make the ownership experience of your Maxus vehicle so much easier, there’s low downpayment and low monthly installment plans available for all models, facilitated by participating banks Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) and RCBC. The low downpayment plans are highlighted by the V80 Flex at P97,000; the T60 4x2 MT at 95,000; the G50 Pro at P8,000; the D60 Pro at P12,000; and the D90 4x2 at P75,000; while you can avail of low monthly plans on the G10 Elite at P30,723; V80 at P21,380; and the T60 4x2 MT at P17,931.
With Maxus Philippines’ biggest discounts ever, now is the best time to purchase a durable and dependable vehicle with 126 years of British heritage, expertise, and experience. On top of this bevy of product and price advantages, Maxus also guarantees the Max quality, efficiency and convenience of its aftersales products, services, and worry-free ownership. Plus, Maxus Philippines also offers a 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance (ERA). This remarkable aftersales service by Maxus truly gives the value for money proposition that its hard working owners deserve, and gives just the right push to get them started towards truly more amazing things to come in 2022.
The Maxus Road to Great Deals promo lasts only up to March 31, 2022, so now is the best time to contact your nearest dealership to book a test drive of your ideal Maxus vehicle. Log on to www.maxus.com.ph, or call to inquire at Magallanes in Makati at (0912) 348-1898 or (0967) 318-0073; BGC in Taguig at (02) 8558-5888 or (0917) 501-7677; Sheridan in Greenfield district in Mandaluyong at (02) 8858-5823; Quezon Avenue in Quezon City at (02) 8858-5818; Pedro Cayetano Boulevard in Taguig South at (02) 7219-9240; Alabang at (02) 8558-5801 or (02) 8558-5835; North Reclamation Area in Cebu City at (032) 517-8226; Mandurriao in Iloilo City at (033) 331-2622; Araneta St. in Bacolod City at (034) 435-7575; and Pueblo in Cagayan de Oro City at (0995) 355-9400; and stay tuned for updates on an additional and soon-to-open dealer, Maxus Davao. Like and follow Maxus Philippines’ Facebook page and Instagram account at @maxusph to be updated with ongoing promos.